Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Let's have a chat about view perf. This won't just be a talk on how to turn your nested LinearLayouts into a flat RelativeLayout...
We'll try to go a bit deeper and give you some numbers that you can take home on how different choices will impact the performances of your app both in terms of layout and draw time.
Are you even sure what you need is a View?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Flipper, an Extensible Mobile App Debugger (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Jiang on On Stage Hacking: Build 12-Factor Microservices in an Hour (in London on 23rd July 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Take your HTTP Server to Ludicrous Speed (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)