Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Follow up detail:
Why did we choose React over Angular and Meteor? How does React allow us to create a reusable app architecture?
What problem are we trying to solve?
The current project involves transforming the way that the client and their suppliers manage the supply of parts and the supplier relationship. This has historically been a manual process of phone calls, spreadsheets and hand-written notes, which has led to waste and delayed product launches.
Early prototyping and proof of concepts to cover a lot of issues around offline storage and syncing of data. Working closely with product owners and iterating of the product.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Diversify your Company: Providing Skills and Employment to People from Disadvantaged Backgrounds (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Performance Optimization Techniques for Mobile Devices: An Overview (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Using React to drive change at a car maker.
Richard is Front End and Mobile Lead at Capgemini with responsibility for engineering quality and the adoption of appropriate technologies that can aid development and delivery.