Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Follow up detail:
Why did we choose React over Angular and Meteor? How does React allow us to create a reusable app architecture?
What problem are we trying to solve?
The current project involves transforming the way that the client and their suppliers manage the supply of parts and the supplier relationship. This has historically been a manual process of phone calls, spreadsheets and hand-written notes, which has led to waste and delayed product launches.
Early prototyping and proof of concepts to cover a lot of issues around offline storage and syncing of data. Working closely with product owners and iterating of the product.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Diversify your Company: Providing Skills and Employment to People from Disadvantaged Backgrounds (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 3rd - 7th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- YOW!Tube with Kevlin Henney (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Using React to drive change at a car maker.
Richard is Front End and Mobile Lead at Capgemini with responsibility for engineering quality and the adoption of appropriate technologies that can aid development and delivery.