Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Generic Numeric Programming Through Specialized Type Classes (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Visions for collaboration, competition, and interop in Scala
Erik Osheim is one of the founders of Typelevel, and maintains several Scala libraries including Cats, Spire, and others. He hacks Scala for a living at Stripe, and is committed to having his cake and eating it too when it comes to functional programming. Besides programming he spends time playing music, drinking tea, and cycling around Providence, Rhode Island.