A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Tonight’s programme completes the agenda we started in our September workshop:
- Java Basics:
- Primitives, Arrays, Strings, Objects, flow control, Methods, Classes, Packages and keywords and key concepts that you’ll need defined.
- Java Compiler and run-time basics:
- Javac, Java, Hotspot, GC, Classes and Classloaders
Did you miss the September workshop? It’s not too late – please come along tonight and get involved. There will be coding buddies to help you make the most of the evening.
Bring your own laptop to the event.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Diabolical Developer's Guide to JVM Ergonomics in Containers (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrzej Grzesik and Karsten Silz (in London on 16th February 2023)
- Take a load off: how strong platform engineering moves an organisation forward (Online Meetup on 23rd February 2023)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Preparing Apache Kafka for Scala 3 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)