YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Whose Job Is It!? How Kubernetes and Container Runtimes Work Together to Run Your Workloads (SkillsCast recorded in February 2018)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 22nd - 25th March 2021)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Phil is a Senior Technical Staff Member in the office of the CTO of IBM Cloud Platform. Phil is a core contributor and maintainer on the Docker engine project where he has contributed key features like user namespace support and multi-platform image capabilities. Phil is also a founding maintainer of the CNCF containerd project, and participates in the Open Container Initiative (OCI) as a contributor to the development of runc.