Are you interested in learning about Estimation? What is it? Why is it important ? We have one of the founding members of Clean Code movement, Uncle Bob Martin in town to deliver a talk on Estimation!
Do you know when to say yes and when to say no to pressing deadlines? You will learn from Uncle Bob Martin's 40 years of working on literally hundreds of projects in companies around the world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob's Advanced TDD (in London on 30th April - 1st May 2018)
- An Evening with Uncle Bob Martin (in London on 1st May 2018)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Architecture (in London on 2nd - 4th May 2018)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Code: Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- Software Craftsmanship London (in London on 4th - 5th October 2018)
Estimation, What, When, Why by Robert Martin
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) has been a programmer since 1970. He is the Master Craftsman at 8th Light inc, an acclaimed speaker at conferences worldwide, and the author of many books including: The Clean Coder, Clean Code, Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices, and UML for Java Programmers.