Are you interested in learning about Estimation? What is it? Why is it important ? We have one of the founding members of Clean Code movement, Uncle Bob Martin in town to deliver a talk on Estimation!
Do you know when to say yes and when to say no to pressing deadlines? You will learn from Uncle Bob Martin's 40 years of working on literally hundreds of projects in companies around the world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Estimation, What, When, Why by Robert Martin
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.