Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Janet takes example mapping techniques and shows how you can use structured conversations and the 7 Product Dimensions to enhance the experience. With a testing mindset, we can elicit examples from stakeholders, and help turn those into tests that guide development.
The Call for Papers is now open for Agile Testing & BDD 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Deliberate Practice: Reaching your potential (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Example Mapping and Structured Conversations
Janet Gregory is an Agile testing coach and practitioner as well as co-author of Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams and contributor to 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know. Janet specializes in helping Agile teams add value in areas beyond critiquing the product, such as guiding development with business-facing tests. Her courses remain highly popular due to her engaging teaching style and passion for Agile development and testing processes.