Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Janet takes example mapping techniques and shows how you can use structured conversations and the 7 Product Dimensions to enhance the experience. With a testing mindset, we can elicit examples from stakeholders, and help turn those into tests that guide development.
The Call for Papers is now open for Agile Testing & BDD 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Deliberate Practice: Reaching your potential (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 15th - 19th August 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Tech Leading Beyond Tech (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
Example Mapping and Structured Conversations
Janet Gregory is an Agile testing coach and practitioner as well as co-author of Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams and contributor to 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know. Janet specializes in helping Agile teams add value in areas beyond critiquing the product, such as guiding development with business-facing tests. Her courses remain highly popular due to her engaging teaching style and passion for Agile development and testing processes.