A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
The tutorial will use a .NET wrapper around the “Caffe” framework from Berkeley Vision and Learning Center. Students are advised to install CUDA Toolkit 7.5 and cuDNN v4 if they have a compatible nVidia graphics card, as this will speed up image generation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Art and Neural Network with F# - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)