The Web is moving into the physical world. Smart watches, wireless earphones, even flying robots... the availability of Bluetooth Low Energy in your smartphone is driving a 'connected devices' revolution. Using the new Web Bluetooth API, you can start controlling the world around you, with zero native code required.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- WebXR: Introducing Mixed Reality and the Immersive Web (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
How to Control a Drone from your Browser and More - with Web Bluetooth
Peter is a developer advocate in Samsung’s web browser team, helping fellow web developers to use up-and-coming web APIs and to make the most of the web platform. Previously he worked in technology R&D at an education company and as a tech lead at a national newspaper and two web development agencies.