The Web is moving into the physical world. Smart watches, wireless earphones, even flying robots... the availability of Bluetooth Low Energy in your smartphone is driving a 'connected devices' revolution. Using the new Web Bluetooth API, you can start controlling the world around you, with zero native code required.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- WebXR: Introducing Mixed Reality and the Immersive Web (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
How to Control a Drone from your Browser and More - with Web Bluetooth
Peter is a developer advocate in Samsung’s web browser team, helping fellow web developers to use up-and-coming web APIs and to make the most of the web platform. Previously he worked in technology R&D at an education company and as a tech lead at a national newspaper and two web development agencies.