Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This may be the most important keynote you will attend at this time during the conference. The things you will learn during this hour will far surpass anything you could have learned at other sessions. Some may argue that this is because there are no other sessions offered at this time, but many believe as I do, that the most important place for you to be is in this room, and the most important place for me to be is on the stage, speaking to you. Where would I be if you weren't there? Still on stage. But where would you be? I don't know; nobody told me.
With so much important content to cover, it's impossible to describe it within the confines of such a tiny abstract, especially since I'm not being paid to write it. Suffice it to say that it will be ground-breaking, mind-blowing, and paycheck-boosting, and that few will regret, nor many remember, what we did there that day (arguably because of what happened in the pub later).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote - Android: For Users and Developers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Really Important Things about the Business of Technology
After years working on and leading the Android Toolkit team at Google, Chet has moved into the Android Developer Relations Team, where he is a Developer Advocate. He works on animations, UI, performance, ... and anything else that puts pixels on the screen. He's also been known to write and perform comedy.