Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With so much important content to cover, it's impossible to describe it within the confines of such a tiny abstract, especially since I'm not being paid to write it. Suffice it to say that it will be ground-breaking, mind-blowing, and paycheck-boosting, and that few will regret, nor many remember, what we did there that day (arguably because of what happened in the pub later).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote - Android: For Users and Developers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 29th November - 1st December 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Really Important Things about the Business of Technology
After years working on and leading the Android Toolkit team at Google, Chet has moved into the Android Developer Relations Team, where he is a Developer Advocate. He works on animations, UI, performance, ... and anything else that puts pixels on the screen. He's also been known to write and perform comedy.