The question of “What makes a good developer?” is a subjective question and you will get different answers when you ask different people.
For Claire, this is an opportunity to show others that there is more to just writing code. She will share her views on what Claire sees contributes to being a good developer - inspired by her experience, things she's learnt and the books and resources she's come across.
Remember tickets for FullStackCon 2017 are now available here
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ruby as a Learning Language (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 9th March 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 15th - 17th March 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)