The question of “What makes a good developer?” is a subjective question and you will get different answers when you ask different people.
For Claire, this is an opportunity to show others that there is more to just writing code. She will share her views on what Claire sees contributes to being a good developer - inspired by her experience, things she's learnt and the books and resources she's come across.
Remember tickets for FullStackCon 2017 are now available here
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ruby as a Learning Language (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)