The question of “What makes a good developer?” is a subjective question and you will get different answers when you ask different people.
For Claire, this is an opportunity to show others that there is more to just writing code. She will share her views on what Claire sees contributes to being a good developer - inspired by her experience, things she's learnt and the books and resources she's come across.
Remember tickets for FullStackCon 2017 are now available here
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ruby as a Learning Language (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Myth of Team Autonomy: Why it is an Illusion and We Still Need It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)