Are you interested in keeping up to date with all things FullStack? Join Claire Tran for this month's FullStack Bytes where she'll be answering the heavy question, "what makes a good developer?"!
The question of “What makes a good developer?” is a subjective question and you will get different answers when you ask different people.
For Claire, this is an opportunity to show others that there is more to just writing code. She will share her views on what Claire sees contributes to being a good developer - inspired by her experience, things she's learnt and the books and resources she's come across.
Remember tickets for FullStackCon 2017 are now available here
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ruby as a Learning Language (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)