Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Firebase from Google is a new Mobile Backend as a Service platform, and a whole lot more.
In this talk, you will explore the more than 15 technologies in Firebase that help you build applications, grow your user base, and earn money from your hard work. You'll take a lap around the platform, looking in detail at each of these technologies -- everything from a realtime database, to remote configuration, to identity, to analytics and more. You will also discover some of the technologies that will help you grow your app once you've developed and deployed it -- such as App Indexing, which keeps your app in front of users when they search for content!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Machine Learning on Android: TensorFlow Lite (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)