Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Datomic in Practice (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th May 2022)
- Steve Poole presents Log4Shell : Armageddon or Opportunity? (Online Meetup on 26th January 2022)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Clojure Persistence Options
Hans has three decades of experience as a programmer. Starting his career with Basic, Forth and Pascal, he followed the rise of object oriented software with C++. After ten years as a professional Common Lisp programmer, he is now heading a software company in Berlin, specializing in Clojure based communication systems for the healthcare industry.