Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Experimenting is a pretty common process in established companies and popular startups but it is still rare to see smaller teams adopting it. Whether you are a designer or a developer, a 100 or a 5 person team, experimenting is a great way to trust your decisions and to iterate quickly.
In this talk you will see why experiments are valuable. Then you will explore the life of an experiment, from the hypothesis through to results. Finally you will discover why mobile is a challenging medium and how to successfully put in place a good experimentation workflow.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Be together, not the same (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- 90 Minutes: Product vs Platform (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Hypothesis-driven development on Android
Romain is a passionate Android developer who has been building apps since Android Froyo. He is currently working for Songkick as a happy Android developer. In the past he worked for Microsoft as well as building useless/fun apps with GIFs and animations.