Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, Hoi and Agnieszka will explore the past, the present and the future of Android Wear. Come and find out the new developer features in Android Wear 2.0 and what developers / designers should do to get ready!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What's really new in Android Wear (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Get Ready for Android Wear 2.0
Agnieszka works on the Android Wear System UI team in London, specializing in support-library components. She holds a first-class Master’s degree with distinction from Imperial College London and is also a Course Director for Mobile Training for Professional Development at Imperial College London.
Hoi is a subject matter expert at Google for Wearables and Internet Of Things (IoT). He previously worked on Google Cast where he was part of the launch team for both the Google Cast SDK and Chromecast in Europe.