Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Last year Google open sourced TensorFlow, its latest and greatest machine learning library. This meant that any one, company, or organisation could build their own AI applications using the same software that Google does to fuel everything from photo recognition to automated email replies.
This is so awesome for multiple reasons, The best one is its ability to run on Mobile. Mohamed will be sharing with you how the the Android TensorFlow example works, and what are the things that can you do with it.
Join Mohamed and discover how to work with Tensorflow on Android platform, what is a machine/Deep learning (especially the google's Tensorflow), and how to implement it in an android project.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 3rd - 6th May 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- NodeJS, ML, K8s and Unethical Face Recognition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)