A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this talk, Gojko will look at why test-driven development is rarely used in database development. He will discuss the reasons behind this and present solutions and best-practises for test-driven database development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BDD From the Back of a Napkin (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- How developers are the new security rockstars (in Online on 16th July 2020)
- Interacting with Ethereum Blockchains with Groovy and web3j (in Online on 17th July 2020)
- How to use Apache Kafka and Grafana to visualise business process decisions running on the cloud! - Paulo Menon, Ingo Weiss, Craig Reeves. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Effective Test-Driven Database Development
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.