SkillsCast coming soon.
In this talk, Gojko will look at why test-driven development is rarely used in database development. He will discuss the reasons behind this and present solutions and best-practises for test-driven database development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- BDD From the Back of a Napkin (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- AdoptOpenJDK - And how it impacts you in 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Effective Test-Driven Database Development
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.