Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Android Architecture Blueprints is meant to demonstrate possible ways to help with these common problems. In this project we offer the same application implemented using different architectural concepts and tools.
This talk will explore the motivations, findings and numbers extracted from these various approaches which will help choosing which one works best for you and your team.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modern Data Binding (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Android Architecture Blueprints
Jose is a Developer Programs Engineer at Google where he works to make the Android developer experience better, focusing on architecture and testing. He works on open-source projects such as Architecture Blueprints and the Jetpack architecture samples. He also writes documentation, codelabs, articles and does outreach.
David is an Android Software Engineer at Help Scout and a Google Developer Expert for Android. He's actively involved in the Android community, helping at the London Android User Group and has been developing with the Android platform since 2009.