Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will start from the Data Binding basic concepts and then will discover how to use it to improve the architecture of a typical Android application applying the Model View ViewModel pattern. Using this pattern you need to write less code to create an app that can be easily tested using JVM and instrumentation tests.
The demo project is available here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Testing Android apps based on Dagger and RxJava (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Android Data Binding in action using MVVM pattern
Fabio Collini is an Android developer since 2009, first as a freelance with two apps on Play Store and then as senior developer. Now he works at Nana Bianca, a startup accelerator in Florence. He is one of the authors of the second edition of Android Programmazione Avanzata, an Italian book dedicated to some advanced aspects of Android development.