Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The new ConstraintLayout is not just a new component but a new method of building UI in Android. Coupled with the new and improved layout tools in Android Studio, the ConstraintLayout looks to provide developers with flexibility, adaptability, and efficiency, both in the layouts themselves and in the development process.
During this session you will explore these new tools for building complex and efficient layouts. Huyen will go through an example of using the new Layout Editor in conjunction with the ConstraintLayout, you will learn how to use the Layout Inspector to analyze view hierarchies, discuss when to use the ConstraintLayout, and explore good practices and current caveats.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Live Coding: Cool ConstraintLayout 2.0 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)