Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this session you will explore these new tools for building complex and efficient layouts. Huyen will go through an example of using the new Layout Editor in conjunction with the ConstraintLayout, you will learn how to use the Layout Inspector to analyze view hierarchies, discuss when to use the ConstraintLayout, and explore good practices and current caveats.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Live Coding: Cool ConstraintLayout 2.0 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Shpadoinkle User Interface Programming (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)