Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Augmented Reality in combination with transparent smart eyewear is fast becoming the most exciting revolution in the computing industry. This pioneering technology enables digital content to be freed from the restrictions of screen based hand held devices, opening up endless applications in all areas of personal, commercial, and industrial consumption. Users are therefore allowed to maintain focus on what is happening in front of them and surrounding them whilst being constantly fed instant information.
Learn how this is achieved using Epson’s Moverio transparent smart eyewear which overlays computer-generated sensory input onto a real world view, and in doing so provides innovative user experiences. Developers need to be aware of the powerful implications this technology has on the very near future of computing and how to get involved in the future of augmented reality.
Explore with Epson the endless potential of AR and the opportunities the technology opens for developers with access to detailed information regarding the development, use and functions of the technology, which can help you secure a significant position in a fast-paced market that is completely changing the way digital content is consumed by users.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)