Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will explore the Arachne web framework, including:
- Its rationale, motivations and goals on both the social and technical levels (and how the two overlap.)
- Its high-level architecture, design and capabilities.
- An introduction to the experience of developing a new web application using the framework.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 24th - 26th May 2017)
- Alberto Brandolini's DDD Modelling Workshop (in London on 26th - 28th June 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
- Serverless Architecture with Azure Functions with Christos Matskas! (in London on 29th November 2017)
Arachne: building a framework in Clojure
Luke is a long-time Clojure developer, who has been employed as a consultant doing real-world Clojure work with Cognitect for the past 7 years. He is the (co)author of three books, including Practical Clojure (Apress 2010), ClojureScript Up and Running (O'Reilly 2012), and the Clojure Cookbook (O'Reilly 2014). He has spoken at many conferences including Clojure Conj, Clojure/West, EuroClojure, ClojuTRE, O'Reilly Fluent and CUFP.