Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will explore the Arachne web framework, including:
- Its rationale, motivations and goals on both the social and technical levels (and how the two overlap.)
- Its high-level architecture, design and capabilities.
- An introduction to the experience of developing a new web application using the framework.
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Arachne: building a framework in Clojure
Luke is a long-time Clojure developer, who has been employed as a consultant doing real-world Clojure work with Cognitect for the past 7 years. He is the (co)author of three books, including Practical Clojure (Apress 2010), ClojureScript Up and Running (O'Reilly 2012), and the Clojure Cookbook (O'Reilly 2014). He has spoken at many conferences including Clojure Conj, Clojure/West, EuroClojure, ClojuTRE, O'Reilly Fluent and CUFP.