Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fixing Haskell Records (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Don Syme: What’s new in F# 5.0 and 6.0? (in London on 17th November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Adopting F# on a Consultancy Project: From Zero to MVP to V0 Launch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Plugging Space Leaks, Improving Performance
Neil Mitchell is a Haskell programmer who lives in Cambridge with his wife Emily and his son Henry. Neil has a PhD in Computer Science from York University, working on making functional programs shorter, faster and safer. Since then he's worked with F# at Credit Suisse and Haskell/F#/C++ at Standard Chartered and Barclays, taking the lessons of functional programming and applying them in finance.