Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will discover that broad language interoperability is crucial for Haskell's success in not entirely insignificant niches such as the enterprise. And that performance of language binding mechanisms is the key to retaining good modularity. Hot on the heals of previous efforts such as inline-c and inline-r, you will learn inline-java and explore how the library enables you to ask existing JVM-based frameworks to seamlessly distribute your analytics Haskell apps at scale on dozens of machines in the cloud.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What To Do When You Have Plenty of (Non-)Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 28th - 29th September 2020)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Web Scraping with GoLang (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- What's in a Functional Compiler? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)