Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Haskell programs: how do they run?
Tom Ellis studied computer science and mathematics at the University of Cambridge, graduating with a PhD. Since then he has worked as a software developer in the finance sector, mainly as a consultant using Haskell. He is the author of the Haskell "Opaleye" library for type-safe, composable Postgres access, and is an experienced public speaker.