Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Rust (Online Course on 13th - 20th October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (Online Meetup on 29th July 2021)
- Abstract Fun-sense: a functional perspective on life (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Eliminating Bugs with Dependently Typed Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Haskell programs: how do they run?
Tom Ellis studied computer science and mathematics at the University of Cambridge, graduating with a PhD. Since then he has worked as a software developer in the finance sector, mainly as a consultant using Haskell. He is the author of the Haskell "Opaleye" library for type-safe, composable Postgres access, and is an experienced public speaker.