Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Rust (Online Course on 8th - 15th December 2021)
- Embedded Rust: Beginners Workshop (Online Course on 9th December 2021)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (Online Meetup on 2nd December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Designing and Verifying Programs with Formal Specification (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Haskell programs: how do they run?
Tom Ellis studied computer science and mathematics at the University of Cambridge, graduating with a PhD. Since then he has worked as a software developer in the finance sector, mainly as a consultant using Haskell. He is the author of the Haskell "Opaleye" library for type-safe, composable Postgres access, and is an experienced public speaker.