In this talk Jeremy will discuss how and why you should use tox instead of manage.py to run Django unit tests like all the cool kids.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Testing and UB (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Clean Architectures in Python (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
A quick introduction to unit testing Django projects with tox
Jerry trained to be an Electronic Engineer thirty years ago but soon found programming was both easier and better paid. He is currently the Head of Engineering at Growth Street where he manages the team building the next generation of business banking alternative products. His career has included seven years at J P Morgan building high-frequency low-latency trading and risk systems, eight years at Reuters building real-time systems, IBM in Germany, Disney International and more recently finTech startups iwoca and Growth Street.