Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will discover the typical attack surfaces of an Android application. We cover the importance of code protection, implementing secure coding practices, strong crypto implementations, executing in a secure environment and hardening network communications. You will walk away with best practices and common pitfalls to create secure applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- TBA: Top Secret Cloud-Native Security Lessons (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Android Application Security, The Right Way
Dario Incalza is a security engineer at GuardSquare, the company behind ProGuard and DexGuard. He enjoys combining his two big passions, Android and security. He also regularly speaks at conferences on mobile application security.