Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
But what about when the complexity of the business system isn't simple? What about systems where we need to aggregate and combine services to deliver useful business functions that cut across more than one simple service? Event-driven, push-based message passing is often a fundamentally flawed architecture for complex business problems.
In this talk you will discover a resource-oriented view of microservices. Peter will share the trade offs between push and pull architectures. You will explore what lessons the Web's resource oriented architecture offers for complex composite services. Peter will also share how the choice of data format has a profound influence on the composability of microservice solutions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- So you broke it into tiny pieces. How should you put it back together? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Domain Driven Design & Legacy Systems with Marijn Huizendveld (In-Person) (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Model Deployment (Online Meetup on 29th September 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)