Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will explore design patterns which will allow you to utilize these different strategies as a deployment concern without significant changes to the business logic.
You will learn how micro-service architecture can be implemented under low latency constraints of 10 - 100 micro-second latencies, in Java in particular, and how these strategies reduce the impact of serializing data and logging.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reactive Programming by Example (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Beyond Java 8 with Ben Evans (Online Workshop on 18th - 19th November 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Model Deployment (Online Meetup on 29th September 2022)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- Uh, Does This Thing Actually Work? Modern Microservices Testing (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- How to Contribute to Java and Open Source Projects (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
Latency sensitive microservices
Most answers for Java and JVM on StackOverflow.com (~12K), "Vanilla Java" blog with four million views and ~300 posts, founder of the Performance Java User's Group, a virtual JUG with ~2K members, architect of Chronicle Software, open source project for high performance, low latency libraries in Java, & Java Champion