Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will explore design patterns which will allow you to utilize these different strategies as a deployment concern without significant changes to the business logic.
You will learn how micro-service architecture can be implemented under low latency constraints of 10 - 100 micro-second latencies, in Java in particular, and how these strategies reduce the impact of serializing data and logging.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reactive Programming by Example (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Prepare for What "Looms" Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Latency sensitive microservices
Most answers for Java and JVM on StackOverflow.com (~12K), "Vanilla Java" blog with four million views and ~300 posts, founder of the Performance Java User's Group, a virtual JUG with ~2K members, architect of Chronicle Software, open source project for high performance, low latency libraries in Java, & Java Champion