Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will explore design patterns which will allow you to utilize these different strategies as a deployment concern without significant changes to the business logic.
You will learn how micro-service architecture can be implemented under low latency constraints of 10 - 100 micro-second latencies, in Java in particular, and how these strategies reduce the impact of serializing data and logging.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reactive Programming by Example (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Latency sensitive microservices
Most answers for Java and JVM on StackOverflow.com (~12K), "Vanilla Java" blog with four million views and ~300 posts, founder of the Performance Java User's Group, a virtual JUG with ~2K members, architect of Chronicle Software, open source project for high performance, low latency libraries in Java, & Java Champion