Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will explore design patterns which will allow you to utilize these different strategies as a deployment concern without significant changes to the business logic.
You will learn how micro-service architecture can be implemented under low latency constraints of 10 - 100 micro-second latencies, in Java in particular, and how these strategies reduce the impact of serializing data and logging.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reactive Programming by Example (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Latency sensitive microservices
Most answers for Java and JVM on StackOverflow.com (~12K), "Vanilla Java" blog with four million views and ~300 posts, founder of the Performance Java User's Group, a virtual JUG with ~2K members, architect of Chronicle Software, open source project for high performance, low latency libraries in Java, & Java Champion