Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this presentation, you will focus on 3 examples of AWS services (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda + API Gateway, and ECS is AWS) that can easily deploy and scale with any micro service architecture, written in any language.
Elastic Beanstalk is an AWS service that can supply services like EC2, ELB and etc. This service configures those features for an application in a way that all the user needs to do is deploy the application using the application templates of supported platforms (Go, Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby, Docker). This service does all the work for your application.
ECS is AWS container service that allows deploying your containers and manage them with ease, the service supports Docker so you can deploy any type of application as long as it containerised.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Kibana workshop (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Microservices with AWS
Josh is the managing director of Devopspro. He is an expert in DevOps, Linux, Continuous Integration and Delivery. His expertise also includes Cloud computing, Monitoring, Linux Containers, Version Control, Issue Tracking, Code Review, Development process, Application performance, Analytics, Auto Scaling and Durability.