Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this presentation, you will focus on 3 examples of AWS services (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda + API Gateway, and ECS is AWS) that can easily deploy and scale with any micro service architecture, written in any language.
Elastic Beanstalk is an AWS service that can supply services like EC2, ELB and etc. This service configures those features for an application in a way that all the user needs to do is deploy the application using the application templates of supported platforms (Go, Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby, Docker). This service does all the work for your application.
ECS is AWS container service that allows deploying your containers and manage them with ease, the service supports Docker so you can deploy any type of application as long as it containerised.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Kibana workshop (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 25th June 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- BBC Platform: Our journey from messy code duplication to a collaborative component library (Online Meetup on 3rd June 2021)
- Wasmcloud, a next-gen platform in Rust and WASM (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Microservices with AWS
Josh is the managing director of Devopspro. He is an expert in DevOps, Linux, Continuous Integration and Delivery. His expertise also includes Cloud computing, Monitoring, Linux Containers, Version Control, Issue Tracking, Code Review, Development process, Application performance, Analytics, Auto Scaling and Durability.