Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this presentation, you will focus on 3 examples of AWS services (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda + API Gateway, and ECS is AWS) that can easily deploy and scale with any micro service architecture, written in any language.
Elastic Beanstalk is an AWS service that can supply services like EC2, ELB and etc. This service configures those features for an application in a way that all the user needs to do is deploy the application using the application templates of supported platforms (Go, Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby, Docker). This service does all the work for your application.
ECS is AWS container service that allows deploying your containers and manage them with ease, the service supports Docker so you can deploy any type of application as long as it containerised.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Kibana workshop (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Microservices with AWS
Josh is the managing director of Devopspro. He is an expert in DevOps, Linux, Continuous Integration and Delivery. His expertise also includes Cloud computing, Monitoring, Linux Containers, Version Control, Issue Tracking, Code Review, Development process, Application performance, Analytics, Auto Scaling and Durability.