Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this presentation, you will focus on 3 examples of AWS services (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda + API Gateway, and ECS is AWS) that can easily deploy and scale with any micro service architecture, written in any language.
Elastic Beanstalk is an AWS service that can supply services like EC2, ELB and etc. This service configures those features for an application in a way that all the user needs to do is deploy the application using the application templates of supported platforms (Go, Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby, Docker). This service does all the work for your application.
ECS is AWS container service that allows deploying your containers and manage them with ease, the service supports Docker so you can deploy any type of application as long as it containerised.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Kibana workshop (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Microservices with AWS
Josh is the managing director of Devopspro. He is an expert in DevOps, Linux, Continuous Integration and Delivery. His expertise also includes Cloud computing, Monitoring, Linux Containers, Version Control, Issue Tracking, Code Review, Development process, Application performance, Analytics, Auto Scaling and Durability.