Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Alex will explore some of the different patterns of Service Discovery in a microservices architecture, and focus on pros and cons, while also mentioning concrete examples of tools and software available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
A Service Discovery Primer
A true lover (and geek) of all online areas and the Internet, I have many years of experience in software architecture and development of high availability, high traffic and algorithmically complex environments and applications. I live in the Internet since 1994, and have worked professionally in most online areas since 1996.