Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Alex will explore some of the different patterns of Service Discovery in a microservices architecture, and focus on pros and cons, while also mentioning concrete examples of tools and software available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
A Service Discovery Primer
A true lover (and geek) of all online areas and the Internet, I have many years of experience in software architecture and development of high availability, high traffic and algorithmically complex environments and applications. I live in the Internet since 1994, and have worked professionally in most online areas since 1996.