Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Alex will explore some of the different patterns of Service Discovery in a microservices architecture, and focus on pros and cons, while also mentioning concrete examples of tools and software available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
A Service Discovery Primer
A true lover (and geek) of all online areas and the Internet, I have many years of experience in software architecture and development of high availability, high traffic and algorithmically complex environments and applications. I live in the Internet since 1994, and have worked professionally in most online areas since 1996.