Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In his presentation Daniel will share the history of authentication and authorization at Prezi and talk about what process and design decisions lead us to our current approach, especially to inter-service authentication.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
User and inter-service authentication at Prezi
I'm Daniel Torok, I'm a senior backend developer with some sysadmin background. I like to work in a team, coding, testing, getting projects done. At the same time I also like to think about big, challenging problems, analyzing them, taking them apart and figuring out not just the long term solution, but also the path that takes us to that direction with giving value all over the way, from the very first step.