Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In his presentation Daniel will share the history of authentication and authorization at Prezi and talk about what process and design decisions lead us to our current approach, especially to inter-service authentication.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Domain Driven Design & Legacy Systems with Marijn Huizendveld (In-Person) (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Model Deployment (Online Meetup on 29th September 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
User and inter-service authentication at Prezi
I'm Daniel Torok, I'm a senior backend developer with some sysadmin background. I like to work in a team, coding, testing, getting projects done. At the same time I also like to think about big, challenging problems, analyzing them, taking them apart and figuring out not just the long term solution, but also the path that takes us to that direction with giving value all over the way, from the very first step.