Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With microservices simple things become complicated, from local development environment to testing to inter-service communication. Authentication is no different, especially if you don't only think about how to authenticate the user over the distributed environment, but also about how to authenticate and authorize a service when it talks to an other one.
In his presentation Daniel will share the history of authentication and authorization at Prezi and talk about what process and design decisions lead us to our current approach, especially to inter-service authentication.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
User and inter-service authentication at Prezi
I'm Daniel Torok, I'm a senior backend developer with some sysadmin background. I like to work in a team, coding, testing, getting projects done. At the same time I also like to think about big, challenging problems, analyzing them, taking them apart and figuring out not just the long term solution, but also the path that takes us to that direction with giving value all over the way, from the very first step.