Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In recent years David has worked on this problem in several independent projects, and this talk will draw on his learnings within the topic of authenticating end-users. David will describe, compare and evaluate several authentication options from the perspective of how secure they are and how well they comply with the qualities of a well-designed microservice system. You will leave the talk with suggested evaluation criteria and guidance for implementation based on their use cases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
A Comparison of Authentication Options within Microservice Systems
David is a software developer with ~8 years of experience working with Java applications, with OpenCredo since 2013. In the past few years he's worked on microservice-style systems delivered for various clients; using open-source technologies.