Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In recent years David has worked on this problem in several independent projects, and this talk will draw on his learnings within the topic of authenticating end-users. David will describe, compare and evaluate several authentication options from the perspective of how secure they are and how well they comply with the qualities of a well-designed microservice system. You will leave the talk with suggested evaluation criteria and guidance for implementation based on their use cases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Living with Your Legacy (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
A Comparison of Authentication Options within Microservice Systems
David is a software developer with ~8 years of experience working with Java applications, with OpenCredo since 2013. In the past few years he's worked on microservice-style systems delivered for various clients; using open-source technologies.