Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
*How can you support a constantly changing state?
*How can you move streams of data across our microservice network?
*How can you split system state across multiple processes, containers or vm?
Enter Upring. Upring is a library to support application-level sharding of “live” data, it supports node streams, and enables every developer to implement application level sharding. What can you shard? As an example, Upring allows to connect two user with a bidirectional communication (the beloved websocket) across hundreds of machines.
At its core, it is a state discovery system.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Take your HTTP Server to Ludicrous Speed (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Domain Driven Design & Legacy Systems with Marijn Huizendveld (In-Person) (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- From Model to Microservice - ML Deployments at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)