Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
*How can you support a constantly changing state?
*How can you move streams of data across our microservice network?
*How can you split system state across multiple processes, containers or vm?
Enter Upring. Upring is a library to support application-level sharding of “live” data, it supports node streams, and enables every developer to implement application level sharding. What can you shard? As an example, Upring allows to connect two user with a bidirectional communication (the beloved websocket) across hundreds of machines.
At its core, it is a state discovery system.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Take your HTTP Server to Ludicrous Speed (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Living with Your Legacy (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)