Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
*How can you support a constantly changing state?
*How can you move streams of data across our microservice network?
*How can you split system state across multiple processes, containers or vm?
Enter Upring. Upring is a library to support application-level sharding of “live” data, it supports node streams, and enables every developer to implement application level sharding. What can you shard? As an example, Upring allows to connect two user with a bidirectional communication (the beloved websocket) across hundreds of machines.
At its core, it is a state discovery system.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Take your HTTP Server to Ludicrous Speed (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)