Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Anne will be talking about the power of orchestration and containers, and how that power will be harnessed to produce Microservice systems that can take the knocks and get back up again.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Technology and Processes to reduce the impact of Fake News Panel Discussions (SkillsCast recorded in January 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Keynote: You've Got to be Willing to Take the Hits - The Future of Robustness for Microservice Deployments?
Anne Currie, currently chief strategist at Container Solutions, has been in the tech industry for nearly 25 years, working on C BackOffice servers and DistSys in the 90's, eCommerce platforms in the 00's and devops in the 10's. She is a frequent keynote speaker on the ethics and engineering of the cloud, the author of "The Cloud Native Attitude" and the organiser of London's Coed:Ethics 2018, the first conference devoted to ethics for developers.