Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How will you be deploying and managing Microservices in production in the next 1, 2 or 5 years time? More complex systems require more robustness and self-healing. How will we achieve that?
Anne will be talking about the power of orchestration and containers, and how that power will be harnessed to produce Microservice systems that can take the knocks and get back up again.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Technology and Processes to reduce the impact of Fake News Panel Discussions (SkillsCast recorded in January 2018)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (in Online Event on 9th July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- Espresso Patronum: The Magic Of The Robot Pattern (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Keynote: You've Got to be Willing to Take the Hits - The Future of Robustness for Microservice Deployments?
Anne Currie, currently chief strategist at Container Solutions, has been in the tech industry for nearly 25 years, working on C BackOffice servers and DistSys in the 90's, eCommerce platforms in the 00's and devops in the 10's. She is a frequent keynote speaker on the ethics and engineering of the cloud, the author of "The Cloud Native Attitude" and the organiser of London's Coed:Ethics 2018, the first conference devoted to ethics for developers.