Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How will you be deploying and managing Microservices in production in the next 1, 2 or 5 years time? More complex systems require more robustness and self-healing. How will we achieve that?
Anne will be talking about the power of orchestration and containers, and how that power will be harnessed to produce Microservice systems that can take the knocks and get back up again.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Technology and Processes to reduce the impact of Fake News Panel Discussions (SkillsCast recorded in January 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Keynote: You've Got to be Willing to Take the Hits - The Future of Robustness for Microservice Deployments?
Anne Currie, currently chief strategist at Container Solutions, has been in the tech industry for nearly 25 years, working on C BackOffice servers and DistSys in the 90's, eCommerce platforms in the 00's and devops in the 10's. She is a frequent keynote speaker on the ethics and engineering of the cloud, the author of "The Cloud Native Attitude" and the organiser of London's Coed:Ethics 2018, the first conference devoted to ethics for developers.