Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Consumer-Driven Contracts testing brings an alternative integration testing approach for distributed systems, relying less on live-like integration environments and more on making interactions explicit and quickly verifiable.
This talk will cover how Newsweaver has made CDCs part of its pipeline with Pact and how it improved collaboration and confidence between teams when designing APIs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 25th June 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Wasmcloud, a next-gen platform in Rust and WASM (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Consumer-Driven Contracts: avoid microservices integration hell!
I am a Technical Lead Engineer at Newsweaver. I am passionate about enabling engineers to build great software with speed. I am helping teams to adopt DevOps practices, breaking silos, setting up deployment pipelines and continuously improving their processes.