Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Consumer-Driven Contracts testing brings an alternative integration testing approach for distributed systems, relying less on live-like integration environments and more on making interactions explicit and quickly verifiable.
This talk will cover how Newsweaver has made CDCs part of its pipeline with Pact and how it improved collaboration and confidence between teams when designing APIs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Domain Driven Design & Legacy Systems with Marijn Huizendveld (In-Person) (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- From Model to Microservice - ML Deployments at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)
- Upgrading your engine without stopping the car: How the FT is improving our deployment practice with minimum disruption (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)
Consumer-Driven Contracts: avoid microservices integration hell!
I am a Technical Lead Engineer at Newsweaver. I am passionate about enabling engineers to build great software with speed. I am helping teams to adopt DevOps practices, breaking silos, setting up deployment pipelines and continuously improving their processes.