Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Consumer-Driven Contracts testing brings an alternative integration testing approach for distributed systems, relying less on live-like integration environments and more on making interactions explicit and quickly verifiable.
This talk will cover how Newsweaver has made CDCs part of its pipeline with Pact and how it improved collaboration and confidence between teams when designing APIs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Consumer-Driven Contracts: avoid microservices integration hell!
I am a Technical Lead Engineer at Newsweaver. I am passionate about enabling engineers to build great software with speed. I am helping teams to adopt DevOps practices, breaking silos, setting up deployment pipelines and continuously improving their processes.