Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In order to create such an environment, you will need to look at more than just one thing or one area of practice you are doing. You need to take into account almost everything related to your environment and development life cycle. In order to achieve this goal, you will explore the following areas:
Stateless μService Architecture
Continuous delivery practices
Development approach and practices
Adopting this approach has allowed the Ocado E-commerce team to actively allow 20+ developers each able to continuously push changes all the way through to production in under 40min from the moment the change is committed, without needing to worry about the changes other developers are pushing through and no need to worry about each developer having to coordinate their releases and work with each other.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 25th June 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Wasmcloud, a next-gen platform in Rust and WASM (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
The Asynchronous Uncoordinated Continuous Delivery of 35+ uServices
Currently a Software Engineering Team Lead at Ocado Technology where we are responsible for the delivery of the E-commerce solution to the Ocado Smart Platform in an Agile manner. I've been with Ocado for 3 years now.