Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In order to create such an environment, you will need to look at more than just one thing or one area of practice you are doing. You need to take into account almost everything related to your environment and development life cycle. In order to achieve this goal, you will explore the following areas:
Stateless μService Architecture
Continuous delivery practices
Development approach and practices
Adopting this approach has allowed the Ocado E-commerce team to actively allow 20+ developers each able to continuously push changes all the way through to production in under 40min from the moment the change is committed, without needing to worry about the changes other developers are pushing through and no need to worry about each developer having to coordinate their releases and work with each other.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Domain Driven Design & Legacy Systems with Marijn Huizendveld (In-Person) (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- E120 - Harjot Singh - Data Analytics at the Core of Digital Transformation (Online Meetup on 9th October 2022)
- From Model to Microservice - ML Deployments at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in September 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
The Asynchronous Uncoordinated Continuous Delivery of 35+ uServices
Currently a Software Engineering Team Lead at Ocado Technology where we are responsible for the delivery of the E-commerce solution to the Ocado Smart Platform in an Agile manner. I've been with Ocado for 3 years now.