Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In order to create such an environment, you will need to look at more than just one thing or one area of practice you are doing. You need to take into account almost everything related to your environment and development life cycle. In order to achieve this goal, you will explore the following areas:
Stateless μService Architecture
Continuous delivery practices
Development approach and practices
Adopting this approach has allowed the Ocado E-commerce team to actively allow 20+ developers each able to continuously push changes all the way through to production in under 40min from the moment the change is committed, without needing to worry about the changes other developers are pushing through and no need to worry about each developer having to coordinate their releases and work with each other.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
The Asynchronous Uncoordinated Continuous Delivery of 35+ uServices
Currently a Software Engineering Team Lead at Ocado Technology where we are responsible for the delivery of the E-commerce solution to the Ocado Smart Platform in an Agile manner. I've been with Ocado for 3 years now.