Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In order to create such an environment, you will need to look at more than just one thing or one area of practice you are doing. You need to take into account almost everything related to your environment and development life cycle. In order to achieve this goal, you will explore the following areas:
Stateless μService Architecture
Continuous delivery practices
Development approach and practices
Adopting this approach has allowed the Ocado E-commerce team to actively allow 20+ developers each able to continuously push changes all the way through to production in under 40min from the moment the change is committed, without needing to worry about the changes other developers are pushing through and no need to worry about each developer having to coordinate their releases and work with each other.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
The Asynchronous Uncoordinated Continuous Delivery of 35+ uServices
Currently a Software Engineering Team Lead at Ocado Technology where we are responsible for the delivery of the E-commerce solution to the Ocado Smart Platform in an Agile manner. I've been with Ocado for 3 years now.