Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Microservices architecture are becoming a de-facto industry standard, but are you satisfied with the current state of the art? We are not, as we believe that building microservices today is more challenging than it should be. Lagom is here to take on this challenge. First, Lagom is opinionated and it will take some of the hard decisions for you, guiding you to produce microservices that adheres to the Reactive tenents. Second, Lagom was built from the ground up around you, the developer, to push your productivity to the next level. If you are familiar with the Play Framework's development environment, imagine that but tuned for building microservices; we are sure you are going to love it! Third, Lagom comes with batteries included for deploying in production: going from development to production could not be easier. In this session you will get an introduction to the Lightbend Lagom framework. There will be code and live demos to show you in practice how it works and what you can do with it, making you fully equipped to build your next microservices with Lightbend Lagom.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Skeptic's Look at scalaz' "Gateway Drugs”: A Practical Exploration (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (in Online Event on 9th July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- How to use Apache Kafka and Grafana to visualise business process decisions running on the cloud! - Paulo Menon, Ingo Weiss, Craig Reeves. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Lightbend Lagom: Microservices Done ‘Just Right'
Brendan is a Senior Consultant & Trainer at BoldRadius, where he works directly with clients to help them find success through consulting and training on the Typesafe Reactive Platform.