Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Microservices architecture are becoming a de-facto industry standard, but are you satisfied with the current state of the art? We are not, as we believe that building microservices today is more challenging than it should be. Lagom is here to take on this challenge. First, Lagom is opinionated and it will take some of the hard decisions for you, guiding you to produce microservices that adheres to the Reactive tenents. Second, Lagom was built from the ground up around you, the developer, to push your productivity to the next level. If you are familiar with the Play Framework's development environment, imagine that but tuned for building microservices; we are sure you are going to love it! Third, Lagom comes with batteries included for deploying in production: going from development to production could not be easier. In this session you will get an introduction to the Lightbend Lagom framework. There will be code and live demos to show you in practice how it works and what you can do with it, making you fully equipped to build your next microservices with Lightbend Lagom.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Skeptic's Look at scalaz' "Gateway Drugs”: A Practical Exploration (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba's Java Diagnostic Tool (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Building a Cloud Ready Application with Quarkus (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Lightbend Lagom: Microservices Done ‘Just Right'
Brendan is a Senior Consultant & Trainer at BoldRadius, where he works directly with clients to help them find success through consulting and training on the Typesafe Reactive Platform.