Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will explore one approach that uses Haskell data types to drive a both a PostgreSQL database schema and a frontend system written in Elm. With one set of types to rule them all, whole system consistency is automatic and reliable, and the cost of changing types - and hence evolving the whole system’s data model - is dramatically reduced.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Angular must die - Here are some weapons (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Types All The Way Down
Kris Jenkins is a successful startup cofounder, turned freelance functional programmer, and open-source enthusiast. He mostly works building systems in Elm, Haskell & Clojure, improving the world one project at a time.