A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: The Anatomy of an X-GRIN Back End. Showcase: Idris. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Lightning Talks 1
Steven has a Master of Computer Science at the Trier University of Applied Sciences and is currently a Research assistant at the University of Hagen in the area of knowledge based systems.
Jann is a computer scientist and programmer. He is a Ph.D. candidate at University College London, where he publishes on Artificial Intelligence. He is currently working for Sphonic, a London-based startup, developing smart tools to fight fraud. Prior to that, Jann was at SAP Research where he thought up new techniques for handling inconsistencies in design documentation. He is a passionate advocate of functional programming, whether it is in Scala at work or in Haskell and Agda at home.
Matthias is a software developer and consultant. Exclusive focus on Haskell since 2015.
Andor is a Haskell developer and enthusiast, interested in theoretical computer science, he has industrial experience with functional and object oriented programming, QA engineering, learns dependently typed programming and playing the hangdrum. Andor has recently revived his interest in compiler construction.