A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Stream-Processing Systems based on Kafka on Scalaz-Streams - Advanced (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person (in Dublin on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Virtual-Hom - Lenses & Prisms for the user interface
Jann is a computer scientist and programmer. He is a Ph.D. candidate at University College London, where he publishes on Artificial Intelligence. He is currently working for Sphonic, a London-based startup, developing smart tools to fight fraud. Prior to that, Jann was at SAP Research where he thought up new techniques for handling inconsistencies in design documentation. He is a passionate advocate of functional programming, whether it is in Scala at work or in Haskell and Agda at home.