Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- User Friendly Optics (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Hashing Modulo Alpha Equivalence (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- In The Belly Of The Whale: Tales From Haskell In The Enterprise (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Controlling monadic effects with type classes
Andrzej Rybczak is a professional Haskell developer with 10 years of experience and author/contributor of multiple open source Haskell libraries used in production (notable examples: optics, log-base, hpqtypes). He has also contributed patches to GHC. His hobbies include walking among nature and dancing.