Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will learn from a hands-on demo of Junpi, and you will explore how Junpi improves over existing tools such as Gloss. You will also discover some of the challenges faced in designing and implementing Junpi, and how Haskell came to the rescue by functioning equally well as a high-level and as a low-level language.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Graphics, sound, fonts, and joysticks unleashed: the Junpi multimedia library
Robert Henderson founded the company Fivey Software in 2015 with the following dual mission: to create commercial video games in Haskell, and to develop high-quality free / open-source game-making tools for the Haskell language. Fivey Software's first game is scheduled for release on Raspberry Pi and PC in 2017.