Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Deploying a new version of any app can be a tricky thing to do. Yet, we often make it even harder on ourselves, by keeping manual actions in the process; deploying big releases instead of small iterative chunks or even keeping new features in branches for a long time before moving everything to production.
In this talk, Damien will talk about how him and his team are applying several various patterns to improve deployments of the Heroku platform, and how you can apply them to your own app so you feel confident if deploying a change on a friday.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)