This session was not filmed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Functional Interpreters and You (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Lightning Talks 1
Dave is a developer, trainer, and partner at underscore.io. He has spent over a decade programming, speaking at conferences, and writing books on functional programming.
After leaving Spain and working for 3 years at CERN, in Geneva, as a Full Stack Developer building a Database-as-a-Service platform, Daniel moved to London to join SKIPJAQ. Daniel is a Senior Engineer at SKIPJAQ, where he is also in charge of the isolation of AWS environments for load testing. He is an experienced Java DevOps engineer and over the past few years has worked intensively with cloud solutions and container architectures.
Simon Hildrew is currently a Lead Software Developer at the Guardian where he has done everything from running the operations team, overseeing the migration of several products to AWS to building the Guardian's continuous delivery platform. His interests are in functional programming, DevOps and most recently serverless architectures.
Robert Shield is a Principal Software Engineer at the BBC where he has been for 6 years, working previously on Video Factory and live audio and video streaming. He is currently leading a team of engineers developing a micro-service orientated architecture implementation of file based delivery, ensuring BBC programmes are fit for broadcast and delivered to playout on time.