A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Interpreters and You (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (Online Meetup on 4th March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Meeting Our First Production Need with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Lightning Talks 1
Dave is a developer, trainer, and partner at underscore.io. He has spent over a decade programming, speaking at conferences, and writing books on functional programming.
After leaving Spain and working for 3 years at CERN, in Geneva, as a Full Stack Developer building a Database-as-a-Service platform, Daniel moved to London to join SKIPJAQ. Daniel is a Senior Engineer at SKIPJAQ, where he is also in charge of the isolation of AWS environments for load testing. He is an experienced Java DevOps engineer and over the past few years has worked intensively with cloud solutions and container architectures.
Simon Hildrew is currently a Lead Software Developer at the Guardian where he has done everything from running the operations team, overseeing the migration of several products to AWS to building the Guardian's continuous delivery platform. His interests are in functional programming, DevOps and most recently serverless architectures.
Robert Shield is a Principal Software Engineer at the BBC where he has been for 6 years, working previously on Video Factory and live audio and video streaming. He is currently leading a team of engineers developing a micro-service orientated architecture implementation of file based delivery, ensuring BBC programmes are fit for broadcast and delivered to playout on time.