SkillsCast coming soon.
The serverless deployment model has many features that complement the microservice architecture pattern, as it caters for configuration and scalability without the necessity of an experienced ops capability. The cost model is also complimentary to requiring a number of small and isolated services as opposed to rebinding or conjoining services for deployment, or only maintaining a logic separation on deployment.
In this talk, we will discuss some of the key benefits and challenges in targeting serverless deployments, and give suggestions on making your service architecture fit for purpose.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Ethics for Busy People (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Serverless Services In Action
Kingsley is a Partner at Underscore consulting, and has spent nearly two decades designing, developing and supporting large scale systems for a number of clients including, Betfair, the BBC, Barclaycard and others that don't start with a B ;-)