Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With a poor feedback loop between design and development, it's easy to fall into the trap of low quality code with a lack of cohesion in the UI.
Through a real-world example, you will explore some techniques to connect design and development. You will discover how to organise colours and styles as well as create a pattern library of components.
By the end of the talk you will have a clear understanding of how to ensure you have a reusable, maintainable, scalable and predictable code base with a consistent UI throughout your app.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Move Over Certificate Pinning. Certificate Transparency Is Here! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Design and development: Best practices by example
Matt Dolan has been developing with Android since the dark days of v1.6. When he's not eating donuts he's passionate about bringing developers and designers together to #buildbetterapps