Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Through a real-world example, you will explore some techniques to connect design and development. You will discover how to organise colours and styles as well as create a pattern library of components.
By the end of the talk you will have a clear understanding of how to ensure you have a reusable, maintainable, scalable and predictable code base with a consistent UI throughout your app.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Move Over Certificate Pinning. Certificate Transparency Is Here! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Design and development: Best practices by example
Matt Dolan has been developing with Android since the dark days of v1.6. When he's not eating donuts he's passionate about bringing developers and designers together to #buildbetterapps