A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Write Yourself a Typed Functional Language (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Hashing Modulo Alpha Equivalence (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- In The Belly Of The Whale: Tales From Haskell In The Enterprise (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Lightning Talks 3
Polyglot software engineer specialised in developing distributed applications. Functional programming enthusiast. Loves the human component in software projects. Drinks a lot of tea. Has a blog at michalplachta.com. He currently works as team leader at Ocado Technology, where he is building actor-based software for automated warehouses.
Oleg is a programmer from Finland (i.e. he's a humble person). He became active in the Haskell community around 2015, and nowadays co-maintains (among other things) servant web-framework, the one where type trickery is involved.