Tonight, Paco will cover some of the memory management challenges when working with reactive apps. What are leaks, how they are created when working with Observable chains, and provide advice on how to avoid them. This talk is more suitable for people with intermediate experience with RxJava that have watched Fully Reactive Apps.
Thinking about attending droidcon London 2017? Get your tickets here!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Simple dependency management in Kotlin (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Headless Flipper - embeddable mobile devtools for your CI and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Headless Flipper: Embeddable Mobile Devtools for Your CI and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Memory and lifecycle management in Fully Reactive Apps with Francisco "Paco" Estevez!
A rogue functional programmer in Android land, Paco started his career working on mobile videogames, and then transitioned to prototypes, experimental libraries, and worrying about day-to-day development experience.