Tonight, Paco will cover some of the memory management challenges when working with reactive apps. What are leaks, how they are created when working with Observable chains, and provide advice on how to avoid them. This talk is more suitable for people with intermediate experience with RxJava that have watched Fully Reactive Apps.
Thinking about attending droidcon London 2017? Get your tickets here!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Simple dependency management in Kotlin (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Prepare for What "Looms" Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Memory and lifecycle management in Fully Reactive Apps with Francisco "Paco" Estevez!
A rogue functional programmer in Android land, Paco started his career working on mobile videogames, and then transitioned to prototypes, experimental libraries, and worrying about day-to-day development experience.