Are you having trouble developing streaming apps for your Fire TV? Join Mario to explore what's needed to bring your Media Streaming app to the living room the easiest way possible!
You'll see how to create high performing Android Media Streaming apps in MINUTES using a new development tool Amazon has created: the Fire App Builder template for Android Apps for TV. Using this new tool introduced by Amazon, you'll understand how to easily connect a native Android app to video streaming services with just a few lines of code!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Developing High Quality Android Apps for TV in Minutes with Amazon Fire TV Developer Frameworks (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Parsley: A Staged Selective Parser Combinator Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Developing Android Media Streaming Apps for TV in Minutes with Amazon Fire App Builder
Mario Viviani is Technology Evangelist at Amazon Appstore UK. From Milan, Italy, he started mobile development in 2010, focusing on the Android platform. In 2011 he founded the mobile-focused startup Mariux Apps, developing both consumer-oriented and third-party apps, where he published more than 90 apps and reached more than 12 million total downloads. In 2013 he was awarded by Google of the Google Developer Expert title for Android, and has spoken at worldwide events including Droidcon, Android Developer Days, TEDx and Google I/O.